Rates and Specials
Make great memories this winter: kids under 12 sharing with adults stay free!Learn More
Save 15% when you stay at Hawksmoor House during SA Cheese Festival (26 - 28 April)!Learn More
The longer you stay with us, the more you save!Learn More
Enjoy a half-price rate on your weekend getaway to Hawksmoor House!Learn More
|Room Type||Date Range||Rate P/P Sharing (ZAR)|
|Luxury Room||October 1, 2013 - April 30, 2014||R1,025.00|
|Luxury Room||May 1, 2014 - September 30, 2014||R810.00|
|Luxury Room||October 1, 2014 - May 1, 2015||R1,100.00|
INCLUSIONS: Accommodation, breakfast, teas and coffees.
EXCLUSIONS: All drinks, transfers, telephone calls, laundry and any items of a personal nature.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. All rates are in South African Rands and include VAT.
2. Children are welcome at Hawksmoor House, subject to availability of child-friendly rooms and equipment.
3. Standard child rates (unless specified otherwise in e.g. special offers)
I. Infants 0-2 year stay free when sharing with adults.
II. Children 3-11 years are charged at 50% of the adult rate when sharing with two adults.
III. Children 12-18 years are charged at the full adult rate.
4. Please note that all guests will be required to sign an indemnity form on arrival.
5. Hawksmoor House reserves the right to admit any guest/s and furthermore retains the right to remove, any guest/s whose behaviour impacts negatively on other guests and / or staff.
A 50% deposit is required to confirm the booking
Cancellation less than 30 days prior to arrival - 25% cancellation fee
Cancellation less than 14 days prior to arrival - 50% cancellation fee
Cancellation less than 48 hours prior to arrival - 80% cancellation fee
Lion Roars retains the right to review these rates without prior notice subject to changing economic factors including exchange rates and inflations.
Like Us On Facebook
A truly magical experience! We stayed for two glorious nights in July, an intimate wedding, just the two of us with Kirsten and the photographer as witnesses. From the moment we arrived we were made to feel incredibly welcome.Mark_Evitts, United Arab Emirates